Monday, February 07, 2005

RIP Uncle Wayne

As I blogged about last week, my mom's uncle was on his deathbed. He died at 11am yesterday, ironically, at the same time that I was praying for his suffering to be eased and for him to die peacefully. So tomorrow night is the trip to the funeral home to see him and to see the family. And then probably again on Wednesday night and then the funeral is on Thursday. I don't know if I'll be going to the funeral though, which I know it's not expected of me to go, but I still feel like I should, but I can't really miss the time away from the internship and I know that Aunt Jane will understand. Rest in peace Uncle Wayne.


May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields and,
until we meet again...
May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home