Sunday, June 06, 2004

Complete Exhaustion

I think I now know what complete exhaustion feels like. Mom's been running me ragged trying to get stuff done for the grad party which is a week from today. I did ALL of our planting this year. I lost count of how many flats of flowers that I've planted. Probably somewhere around 6 flats or so since Monday night. I'm covered in bug bites and barely feel like moving. I felt ready to fall asleep at 5pm. I've planted, weeded, mulched, bought more plants, fertilized with miracle grow. My knees are ready to revolt, I've been down on them so much. I'm sunburnt, sore, cranky and itchy. And if my mother buys one more flower or planter for me to plant, I will not be held responsible for my reaction. I need to get the hell out of here for a while. But first I need to get the energy and not be woken up by sparrows feeding outside my window at 5:30am. Ugh

Watched the D Day program at 8 tonight. Picked out my cousin a few times. If you watched he was the tall Airborne fighter that was holding his gun left handed (that's the only way that we picked him out because he's a lefty). It was pretty cool

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home