Friday, July 17, 2009

Healing slowly

I just wish that I could heal normally. Is that too much to ask? I know it's only been two weeks since my surgery, but I'm tired of being in pain all the time. Apparently, I'm healing fine from the surgery but the rest of my body still isn't happy.

I have digestive issues now. My digestive system is running slow. How do I know this? Because I went to the emergency room again Wednesday night and was there until Thursday morning. I hadn't eaten in about 8 hours when they did the CT and I still had food in my stomach. That's not supposed to happen. So, I am now on some different drugs to regulate my GI tract. Goodie. Not to mention that I reacted to the dye to the CT and had to get IV benadryl because I was itching so bad. Between that and the dilauded, I was able to doze in and out of wakefulness while I was in the ER.

The next step is more doctors appointments, goodie. Another CT (with a different dye this time) and an EGD scope. I just can't wait!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home