Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Struggling to move

Note to self: Stretch more before working out.

I'm sitting here sipping coffee out of my "I got out of bed for THIS?!" mug barely able to move. Between the 3 hours of gardening on Sunday, working out yesterday on a workout that was full of squats, lunges and jumping squats and lunges, I'm hurting. Plus I cleaned most of my room yesterday. I have to finish that today so that I can clean the carpet, but for the moment, I'm just going to sit here and think about what I'm going to plant to attract hummingbirds to go with the wine bottle shaped hummingbird feeder that I bought last night. Then I'm going to go pick up my reserved copy of Skin Trade and hope that it gets warm enough that I can sit on the swing and read it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home