Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hospitalized

And the abdominal pain turned into 48 hours in the hospital. The pain meds were great but they still can't figure out what's causing the pain. I actually spent time at home trying to beat out the pain then I called the ER doctor that had treated me and asked if she could do anything else for me and she told me to come in and I'd be admitted. So, mom took me to the hospital again and they had a room waiting for me when I got to the ER. I got pain meds almost instantly and felt so much better because that was the only thing that helped. Five hours later and another ultrasound and I got a room down in the basement. Unfortunately, I didn't get as good of drugs when I was admitted and was stuck with morphine that didn't seem to work as well as the dilauded and of course, I got no sleep. I got maybe 7 hours of total sleep when I was in the hospital. And I had a colonoscopy. Yup, they went there. And after they gave me the happy drugs for the scope I was apparently talking about going to a "high class mexican joint." How the hell can a joint be high class?

Now I'm home again. It's probably going to take surgery to diagnose this. Hooray.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home