Monday, March 30, 2009

Ugh...

So yesterday was a very fun day down at the mall and I spent too much money. Last night, really couldn't fall asleep so I stayed up and slept in (or got up early if you look at my regular schedule of being up all night and sleeping all day) til about 12:30. By just before 2pm, I had no peripheral vision in my right eye. Shit. Could I find any migraine medicine in the house? No. This has only happened once before, so of course I don't have the right medication. Freak out a little to my mom. Lay down on the couch and will the crazy lights to go away and not be followed by a headache. Dad was going to the store anyways to get some stuff to make maple apple chicken for dinner so mom got him to pick up some excedrin migraine. Of course, that took the better part of an hour, in which I laid on the couch and willed the floor to swallow me whole. If only I was so lucky. Dad got me my meds by about 3 and it wasn't until about 6:30 when dinner was ready that I could actually open my eyes and be upright. And I still have a freaking headache.

Ugh

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home