Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Election Insanity

Do you want to know the easiest way to get me to NOT vote for you? Ambush me at the precinct the minute I pull into a parking spot. We went to vote at like 7:30 and the parking lot still looked like the picket line for a strike with people campaigning. As soon as we opened the doors to the car and stepped out, there were all these people on us, and we just about had to fight our way to get in to vote. Instant turnoff, being ambushed like that.

One of the election workers was a coach from my high school swim team and she said that it was like that all day, and they even had to make marks on the parking lot to show them the lines that they had to stay behind.

Some days, it really makes me wish that there was a "none of the above" option.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home