Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Very PJ Day

After having a busy and somewhat crummy weekend, I've stayed in my PJ's all day today. In fact, I'm sitting in the recliner right now with my laptop, no lights on, a candle burning next to me, and watching American Idol.

Mom had surgery last week. She was in the hospital for 4 days and came home Thursday. We had to set up a bed in the living room for her, because her bed is too low for her to get in and out of right now, so it's funny seeing her in the middle of the living room fast asleep. But she's slowly recovering, and I've got her home with me for the next 5 weeks.

*yawn* Yeah, it's a good day to stay in PJ's curled up in my robe. I slept a chunk of today, and I'm still sleepy thanks to a lack of sleep lately. Gonna sleep good in a few hours.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home