Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sigh...

Ok we'll start off with the one that's not life changing. I miss Steven. I haven't got a chance to really see him since last Thursday. I saw him a bit yesterday but we were too busy to steal a moment. And now he's got jury duty so I don't even get to see him at work. It sucks.

And then there's the life changing one. My grandma called today and my great grandpa has refused all food and drink where he lives. He won't even drink water. He's supposed to still be getting IV antibiotics but he refused those too. He's 98 and we've known for a while that he wants to die but it's still hitting my grandma hard because it's the man that raised her. Dad's going to go see him tomorrow and is going to take him a pie to try to bribe him into eating but I have this feeling that it's not going to work. I have this feeling that soon I'll be attending a funeral.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home