Monday, September 19, 2005

Oops it disappeared again

I always realize that I haven't updated here in a while when the blogger website disappears from my list of websites on Firefox. So hmmm, where to start...

I know! I've lost 15 pounds. It's a totally awesome feeling, and of course I've been celebrating by buying new clothing, which I went and did today. I'm a size 14 now (hooray) and I want to be down to a 10. Two more sizes to go to hit my target size.

There's a guy that I work with that I like. Steve's awesome. We have this great friendly banter going on and have a similar sense of humor and we're always going back and forth, but also talking and he started to give me a back rub one day when I was alone in the break room, but I wasn't suspecting it and kinda jumped, so I'm wondering if that might have scared him off a little. But he seemed impressed one night when I said that I can dish it out just as well as I can take it. (Thank you to all you online folk who have helped me perfect my snark!) I guess now I just have to find out if he's seeing anybody or all that jazz. Until then, I'll just go with the winks, smiles and shared jokes.

My parent's party is driving me nucking futs. I have the main planning done, the caterer hired, the dj, the hall, church stuff is organized. All I have left to do is get decorations, go grocery shopping and receive RSVP's. It's the RSVP's that are driving me crazy though. I thought that I'd be safe by having people email me or call my cell phone. The email part is working for those who have elected to RSVP that way and I thought that I'd be safe having people call my cell phone, but every time that someone calls my cell to RSVP, I'm with my MOTHER. And this party is supposed to be a SURPRISE. And she always asks who it is, and the person on the phone usually has some sory of question, what to bring, what do they want, etc. Ah well, in two weeks it'll all be over. It's going to be one hell of a 25th Anniversary Luau though. I had to cut the guest list off at aunts and uncles, immediate family and family friends because I'd passed 100 people. I think that my last remaining shred of sanity will be gone by the time this party is over. Especially if I have to work with Brian a lot the week before the party, then I'll miss the party because I'll be in jail for homicide.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home