Friday, August 06, 2004

A brief recap

What in the name of the Force ever made me crazy enough to go back into retail (especially the children's department) during back to school? It's worse than Christmas. Renee told me yesterday that back to school is Christmas for the children's department. It's insane. I've rang up $800 worth of merchandise for people. Cleaning out the girls fitting room is near impossible and you just can't stay caught up with it anymore, and what's even better is, we're having a HUGE sale right now and we open early tomorrow and Sunday (and I get to work open to close on Sunday, yar!) Can I just disappear into happy pill land until it's all over and just get a paycheck anyways?

Speaking of happy pills...

Wow. As I said earlier, I got my wisdom teeth pulled earlier this week and it wasn't pretty. I still have a resemblence to a chipmunk but it's going away. My mouth still hurts though because my jaw is still swollen and there was just so much work to get it all out. And for someone who's never been on anything stronger than Motrin 600, Vicodin is just amazing. Takes away the pain and when mixed with motrin (like I'm supposed to, Vicodin for pain and Motrin for swelling) it knocks me out 20 minutes after I take it. Good stuff man.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home