Thursday, July 29, 2004

What is it about mom's?

Seems on all of my friend's blogs they're whining about their moms. Well, I want my chance too.

So now that I'm working again, I have to pay my car insurance even though I haven't really paid it since I've left for college, my parents have paid it. No biggie really, I can pay it as it's not that expensive and next month I'm going down to just PLPD and Medical on my car since the car isn't worth full coverage anymore. Anyways, my dad made a comment that my brother paid for his and I haven't paid for mine yet. I made a comment that I had to figure it out and mom asked me what there was to figure out. Now back when I got my contract phone with verizon our deal was that mom and I would share a plan and I'd pay for both phones but the extra $20 that it was to add her line would be subtracted from my car insurance. That's fair to me. So I've been paying for her cell phone and she's been paying for my car insurance and yet when I bring it up she says "That's not much" and expects me to pay all of my fricking insurance! No way. That's not the deal. And I just expanded our cell phone contract for 2 years, but if she's not going to honor her end of the deal then I'm going to cancel her phone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home