Monday, June 14, 2004

I survived

Well, the graduation party is over. I wasn't this tired after mine, but then again, I didn't do nearly as much for mine as I did for Ryan's. It was nice seeing all the family and friends again, even though the one person that we really expected to show up and really wanted to see, didn't make it to the party. Looking back on the day now though, it was so funny to see everyone running down the street as we had a tornado warning, had one touch down in Bay County, and we were watching rotations form in the sky above us. It was pretty cool. That kinda broke up the party for a while, but some people came back, others didn't. It was nice though because there were times on Saturday and yesterday that I just walked around the yard holding my grandma's hand and enjoying that time with her. I'm just glad that it's all over though because now I can go back to being a lazy college student and keep trying to find a job

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home