Wednesday, June 09, 2004

And then the rains came

I'd give a cookie to whoever could tell me where that title came from and finish the line, but I think that too many of you know me well enough to figure that out.

Ahh it rained a wonderful rain today. Perfect for taking a nap to make up for the sleep that I didn't get last night. That felt so good, the temperature dropped about 25 degrees and it just felt heavenly.

Mom is driving me nucking futs. I know that they did this for my graduation party, but I don't remember her being quite this anal about everything. I will survive. I just wish that they'd make my brother do something, but no, he's gone out every night this week and then I get more stuff to do. I don't mind really, but she's just so nuts about everything!!! I'll survive, I just have to get out of here for a bit. Somehow

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home