Friday, May 21, 2004

The ramblings of a lonely heart

I'm lonely. That's simple enough to say. Now that I'm at home, I feel alone. At school, I'm surrounded by people my own age that I can hang out with when I feel like and ignore when I want to be alone, but at home it's different. I don't really talk to anyone from my graduating class anymore. I don't care to talk to them, I didn't really fit in when I was in HS. I was always the outsider, even in the group of people that I hung out with. It seemed that I was always included as an afterthought. It sucked. I was used by people that I thought were my friends and I wasn't always included in group activities, but oh well, I'm past that now. I've made better friends at college. But missing friends isn't the only place where I'm lonely. I want a real relationship. I thought that I had a relationship before, but that was just a fantasy world. I want someone to go watch a movie or go to a concert with. I want a friend, a partner, someone to curl up with on a stormy day (it's not like I haven't had enough of those lately). I want someone to be happy with and to spend time with. I want to fall in love. Is that too much to ask?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home