Monday, May 10, 2004

Natural selection at its finest and other random ramblings from my mind

So apparently we had this Mourning Dove that had decided that it liked our garage for its nest and it was driving my family crazy. Well Saturday night we got back from going out to eat and Dad opened the garage and let me and Mom out of the car and started to swear as the bird flew out of the garage and as I turned around to watch it fly down the road I see this owl swoop down at the bird and then feathers anywhere. As dad was coming out of the garage, still cussing out the bird, I turned and told him that his problems were no more and that an owl had got the thing. We all laughed about that. Natural selection at its finest.

I went to the doctor today about my ankle. Good thing mom works for a group of orthopedic surgeons. Luckily it's not broken. Just sprained. And I have a cyst in my ankle. Goodie! I go and get fitted for a brace for my ankle tomorrow and then go to physical therapy on Wednesday. What a great way to start summer vacation...

Was shopping with mom tonight. There are no cute summer dresses out in the stores. Everything is hideous and I have no cute summer dresses. Major suckage.

In search of: 1 cute single male. Ages 21-29. Must like nights listening to thunderstorms and general mushy closeness. Apply in comment section.

Unpacking sucks. Where'd I get so much junk.

Gas is so fricking expensive. If I get this job this summer, half of my pay is going to go into gas. Need more fuel efficient car.

I'm lonely. Someone help me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home