Monday, June 15, 2009

More fun

Of course the vicodin and other pain meds has made me constipated on top of everything else plus the CT contrast added to the mix has pretty much made my bowels cement. So, I've taken 2 laxatives today and am waiting for them to work. In the meantime, I've been to see the PA at my doctor's office. All I walked out of there with was a prescription for diflucan. I'm supposed to wait a few days for things to clear up and if the pain gets worse I either go back into the office or to the Emergency Room for more treatment. And if things don't clear up I'm either going to have to go see a GI doctor again for a colonoscopy or see the GYN for possible exploratory surgery because I might have endometriosis. Is there a less evil option in the house?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home