Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

I ran to Target today to pick up a prescription and decided to run through the clearance Christmas section. Now yesterday we were at Grandma P's and I scrubbed her stove within an inch of it's life to remove the grease and dad fixed the sink. While we were there we found out that her Christmas lights outside weren't working. So when I was at Target I walked by the lights and found a bunch of the kind that she likes to put outside. So I bought her four boxes. I didn't have a cart with me but headed up to the front of the store and was balancing the four boxes plus my prescription in my arms when the women in front of me were nice enough to let me put my boxes in their cart while we waited in line. What goes around, comes around.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home