Friday, December 05, 2008

It never rains, it always pours

Seriously, why can't anything ever work the way that it's supposed to work in my life? Is that too much to ask? I've known for a while now that I need a new power supply for my desktop PC because the one fan in it quit and I knew it was just a matter of time before it was going to die. Two or three weeks ago, it died. But I haven't gotten around to ordering a new one yet because I mainly use my laptop.

Now it's the week before the end of the semester. I have projects due. I have papers due. I need my laptop right now. In fact, I took it to work with me last night and was working on my paper that's due when I didn't have anything to do at work. I go to lunch and the laptop is working fine. I just shut it to put it in hibernation mode and when I come back from lunch a half hour later, my laptop has been possessed by the matrix. Every pixel that is supposed to be black, is now green. So I shut down my computer for the time being. Then I come home and try to see if maybe it was just a glitch and it's working fine now. Oh no, when the first black screen comes up, nothing but green with a line down the middle. My desktop doesn't look so bad except for the fact that I'm apparently wearing a green leather coat until I try to get on the internet.

Shit shit shit.

Now I have no computers.

The week before class ends.

Shit

And I woke up with a sore throat today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home