Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the saddle again

After a week of vacation, a day of retail therapy after not getting the job I wanted (I just got the credit card bill for that BTW, anyone want to pay it?), going to see Wicked, which was wicked awesome, and being on vacation and being asleep before midnight each night while on vacation, I'm finally back in the groove.

I'm still seeing my chiropractor weekly since my accident. In fact, last week my back tightened up again to the point where I was taking muscle relaxants yet again. Joy. I just want to get better.

But now I'm back in school, and even though this is also an eight week term, I don't feel nearly as stressed out by it as I did taking accounting spring semester, even though I'm taking two classes this time around. It must be because one of them is in the traditional classroom setting, so I don't feel like I have quite so much to do, even if there is a research paper and a presentation involved.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home