Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ch-ch-changes!

I wrote out the check yesterday morning. It seems like school application fees are more expensive when they're coming out of my wallet instead of my parents paying for them when I was applying to Ferris and Michigan State. Luckily, this time I already picked out the program and the school, so it was only one check that I had to write and then take the walk out to the mail box. I went to third shift to go back to school and it's time to do that. So after I wrote out the check yesterday morning, I walked out to the mailbox, put the application into the mailbox, closed it and lifted the flag.

Now I wait.

And while I wait, I try to find a way to enjoy my job again. I was so excited when I started 3 years ago, but now I feel cynical and bitter, and if I'm not going to burn out, I've got to get around it.

Somehow.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you going to school? and what for?

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I don't know if you have a way of tracking you leaves you comments, but I should probably fill you in just in case...it's me Trudy! that left that first comment ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home