Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Amanda and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

I woke up this morning and called the chiropractor's office. I went to my appointment and my back was out in 5 places. I came home and put on a pot of coffee and started doing the dishes. As I'm unloading the dishwasher, I realize that even though I ran it the other day, nothing was clean. So I strategically reload to fit more of the stuff that's in the sink, into the dishwasher when I find my favorite coffee cup that I put in the sink last night, has broken, the handle is laying next to it. Then I try to move my pedometer to my waistband instead of on my pocket, and lo and behold, the clip snaps off. Then the biggest oops of all, I'm cleaning my room and come across my mom's address book and I have no idea how this happened, because there was nothing liquid near it, but somehow 4 pages got soaked an the ink ran and we've lost 5 people's addresses.

Crap.

I'm gonna go take a nap now, maybe my luck will change.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home