Monday, January 07, 2008

The post-Dancing with the Stars McDonald's Stop or how they were out of everything I wanted

This was just worthy of it's own post.

Everything at JLA was very overpriced, and since I was driving and don't drink pop, I was pretty much limited to water. Well, a bottle of water was $3.00. No way was I paying that. So we agreed that we would stop at McDonald's on the way home.

I wanted to stop at the one on Woodward Avenue as we were leaving Detroit. But I got outvoted. Mom wanted to get out of Detroit So we headed north. Kelly had Glinda find a McDonald's in Auburn Hills about 2 miles off the expressway.

I took everyone's pop and ice cream orders and I was planning on getting an iced tea. I order it. "We're out of iced tea." So I ask for a vanilla milk shake instead. I get told that she was just told that there was enough tea left for one more order. So I get tea. Then I go to order 2 apple pies because I knew that it'd be hard to eat ice cream while driving. Out of apple pies. At this time the lady goes. "Did you just hear me?" I said yes. And she started apologizing, apparently because she said "What else do you want lady?" So I change my order (and I firmly remember McDonald's having butterfinger) to a butterfinger McFlurry. There's no butterfinger. So I ask what they do have and end up getting a peanut butter cup McFlurry. I pull up to the window and we all get our food and my flurry isn't mixed. At this point I just give up.

We left McDonald's and Kelly mixed my flurry for me.

I'll never stop at that McDonald's again...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home