Friday, January 18, 2008

Geeks and why it sometimes pays to be a smartass

Dan and I had a conversation at work last night that proved just how geeky we are.

Me: That was such a crazy snowstorm on the way in.
Dan: I know.
Me: It looked like you were getting ready to jump to hyperspace with the snow coming at you like that.
Dan: That's exactly what it looked like!


And sometimes it just pays to be a smartass. I was helping NICU with a computer/label problem so I told them that I'd take payment for my help in the form of chocolate. Totally unexpected, 5 minutes later a candy bar shows up with my name on it and a note from NICU thanking me!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Cris said...

Hehe I love it when I get to drive in that kind of weather! As long as there isn't too much snow on the ground already, that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home