Monday, December 10, 2007

Uninspired

I've been feeling somewhat uninspired in my writing lately. It seems that I've been following the same routine: sleep, spend some time with the family, on Wednesday's go to photography class, and work. Of course now, I'm in the holiday spirit. Saturday, mom and I did a marathon shopping session that we haven't done in a long time. We left home at 9:30am and didn't get home until 10:15 that night. Now I've got almost all my shopping done. It seems like Christmas is coming so fast, but then, I've been having trouble keeping my days and weeks straight this month. For some reason I just keep getting my days and weeks messed up. Ah well, I'm off next week, maybe that'll help me straighten out, a week where I don't have to go between being awake all night and sleeping through the night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home