Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I've been tagged!

Thanks a lot T


Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.(Aside by Theresa: this is a stupid rule, but I wasn't consulted.)
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So here's my facts.

1. I may appear confident, but I'm pretty insecure.
2. I'm totally jealous that my brother got married before I did.
3. I'd like to be more organized, but I just can't help being a bit of a slob.
4. I worry too much about the little things.
5. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday.
6. I want to have my own sailboat someday.
7. I plan on getting an advanced degree, but I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
8. I want to move out, but I'm scared to live on my own.

And now, the people that I'm tagging are: The Scoundrel, Sean, Jill, Lady E, Jess, Hej, The Monkey, Glen

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

beautiful! Good job! :)

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hurt....Wheres the lurve for the mighty West Ham?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home