Wednesday, January 31, 2007

On working with a vindictive bitch

I knew that when I went to third shift that one of the lab assistants has a thing and a vendetta against my man. We're gonna call her VB for short, to protect the guilty. I thought that I'd be able to handle the occassional smears against him but I had no freaking idea that I'd have to hear it all day, every day.

I can't take it anymore. I can't stand listening to all of the slander. My man has always been honest with me, even when he knows that I'm not necessarily going to like it, but there's only so many of her lies that I can listen to before I have to talk to him and have him reaffirm that everything that she's saying is a lie.

Last night was particularly bad and I ended up snapping at him and he had to call me and calm me down. I just coun't help it, because she was talking about wanting to have a quickie with him and how much sex that they used to have (which I know is a lie).

Why, when people are unhappy with their own lives do they have to feel the need to ruin other people's happiness?

I feel the urge to beat the living shit out of her some days, but I know that I won't. I feel the urge to tell her like it is, but I know that I won't because I know that she'll make my life even more of a living hell.

I just don't know how much I can take.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know that she is lying? Does she even know that your seeing this guy? Most times when people go on and on about something like that they have been really hurt, and are having a difficult time dealing with their pain. I don't know many people would continue talking about something like that if they knew it was bothering you.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Arrhae Tahl said...

Tell her you know she's a liar....and tell her to shut up, or prove what she's saying. I hate people like that.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say whose to say who is lying or not here......I think a lot of people lack the "whole story" of this man and his ways and there is plenty more....I say investigate and get to the bottom you may be surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home