Monday, January 29, 2007

Dr Zhivago

I've known for weeks that my grandma had tickets for us to go see 'Dr Zhivago' today and all my mom could tell me was that it was a love story.

The high point of the day was the fact that it was at the Temple Theater which is a beautiful old theater, complete with ushers in tuxedos and white gloves.

The movie on the other hand...

I felt that it was hard to follow, and not really that great of a love story, but instead, a story of two married people having an affair.

And it was long. They could have taken a half hour off the movie, had they not had to show the ENTIRE trip across Russia. And then you didn't know what happened to half of the characters. So yeah... the movie wasn't so great.

As Natalie put it "It wasn't a love story, it was the story of a two-timing dog."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home