Saturday, March 18, 2006

Went shopping today...

Like that's really news, but Karen, Kelly, me, Age and Rebecca all went to Auburn Hills to Great Lakes Crossing. I bought way too much stuff, as usual, but it was a fun day. Even got my "Everyone loves an Irish girl" shirt to wear to the parade tomorrow. Can't wait, even though it's gonna be freaking cold. But that's tradition. Had a good time today, but now I'm exhausted and I'm wishing that I had a certain someone with me to curl up with.

Speaking of him, we finally got some time together on Thursday and I've been on cloud nine ever since. I can't wait to get more alone time with him. Better not take another 4 months again this time. There's no way I can wait that long again anyways. Life is good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home