Wednesday, December 28, 2005

One year later

It's 12-27-2005. A year ago I sat through new employee orientation at Covenant for my internship. I was nervous as hell. Wondering if I knew everything that I was supposed to know. Wondering what the other student from Baker would be like. Wondering if I would fit in. And now I look back on that year. Internship from January to May. Going to the hospital Monday through Friday to work for free and then every Saturday working in retail hell so that I could pay my bills. Getting up for morning draw at 5am on Fridays (I still think Kay was trying to kill us on those days). Going out for St Patricks day and then having to be there for morning draw the next day AND having to take my chemistry exam (I bombed that one). My elation at getting hired. Fitting in with 2nd. Breaking my L/S ratio curse. Going back to first to get trained in bloodbank. Meeting Steve. This year has gone fast. I can't wait to see what next year has in store

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home