Wednesday, December 21, 2005

La vida et bella

Or something like that.

Things are wonderful right now. I had a cold over the weekend but I'm over it now. The only thing that I'd change would be to have more time with Steven because we never get to have any time together outside of work and when we're at work, we have to be good. At least when I'm out in the main lab we have to be good. But there's the constant emailingness that we do over our work email and the sly little comments that we make to each other when we're in the same room together. Now if only we could get our schedules to match up some day so that we can spend some quality time together outside of work. That's really my only complaint. But I'd rather take the time that I can get with him than not get to see him at all. He's going to be out of town this weekend and that sucks, but it does give me more time to find something to give him for Christmas because I have no freaking clue what to get him.

Other than that, not much is going on. I'm excited for Christmas because I got all my family really awesome gifts and I hope that they all love them. Though my brother will kill me when he starts unwrapping his gift. *evil cackle*

Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home