Friday, September 23, 2005

I've been tagged!

Good thing I looked at your blog last night T or I woulda missed the fact that you tagged me. So here we go, 20 random things about me:

1. My middle name is Kay
2. I HATE snakes
3. I've been battling low self esteem for a long time.
4. I'm too shy to ask someone out
5. I found my first gray hair when I was 18
6. Sometimes I make myself sick because I worry too much about things that I have no control over.
7. Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough with my life.
8. Thanks to the wonders of the net, I was once going to marry someone that I had yet to meet but thought that I was totally in love with. Luckily, he turned out to be a cheating bastard and I got rid of his ass.
9. I tend to hold my anger in.
10. I want to have my own sailboat someday.
11. I'm really a shy person until you get to know me and draw me out.
12. I'm closer to a lot of people that I've met online than I am some of my friends from school.
13. I have no desire to see some of the people that I went to highschool with ever again.
14. I am not a morning person.
15. I'm actually having trouble coming up with these 20 things
16. I have a green thumb.
17. I'm a lot like my grandma, I don't get dressed until I have somewhere to go.
18. I have about 70 SW EU books.
19. I love reading about what stupid people do to themselves
20. I like to take bets at work about what peoples alcohol levels and drug screen results will be

Tag:
The scoundrel
T2

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home