Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Thinking

Ok so I'm sitting here talking with Du over email and I say something about my job and he tells me that he could see me doing CSI type stuff. Well, I thought about that for a while. In fact so much that I'm 3 classes and an internship away from having a minor in Forensic Science. I really wanted to get that minor while I was at Ferris, but the way my class schedule worked out, it just wasn't meant to be. Now I could go back now and get my minor since I'd have no other classes to conflict with those, but then I'd have to move back to the Big Rapids/Grand Rapids area and find a new job. And I like the job that I have now. I like it when Jim walks around the lab clucking like a chicken and shooting rubber bands at people and getting in a water fight with our supervisor. I like my 3-11 shift.

But am I giving up on my once upon a time dream of becoming a pathologist to be happy now?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home