Saturday, April 23, 2005

MSCLS

I got home about 6:30 last night and I was utterly and completly tired and hungover. That's a great way to end a professional conference. Got there freaking early on Wednesday and was surprised that I made it on time because I'd overslept due to me not being able to set my alarm clock for the proper 12 hour time. Luckily a thunderstorm woke me up on time. Made it through all of the sessions that day and then went out with my classmates that night. Didn't get too drunk because I was tired and I ended up back at my hotel early and fell asleep early.

Thursday was awesome. In the middle of one of the sessions, Covenant called me. I returned the call when I got out and they offered me the 2nd shift position that I applied for and I accepted. The job is mine! It's a great feeling to be employed. I start May 16th. And I've gotta go through my pre-employment physical this week. Joy. So anyways, I really needed to celebrate so Thursday night was drunk fest. Long Island Iced Teas are wonderful. I got fairly drunk and even managed to trip and fall while bar hopping and scrape up my hands pretty badly. But it was fun. Then there was a fun drunken phone call after that.

Yesterday was hell. I was so hungover that it wasn't pretty. Nothing that I did could make the hangover go away. And driving home 3 hours in some pretty nasty weather while tired and hungover, well, that just sucks donkey nuts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home