Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Busyness

Just registered for MSCLS, looks like it's going to be an interesting meeting, especially since I'll spend most of Thursday in sessions about forensics. :D So I'll be spending April 20-22 in Kalamazoo, MI. Sorry my SW pals, I won't be at C3.

Tomorrow's mom's birthday. After work I have to go get her a card and a bag to put her gift in. Then we're going to Famous Dave's for ribs. And Mrs Ross is visiting me at work tomorow. Hopefully I don't spend as much of tomorrow with the box of kleenex as I did today.

Mom's mom has the shingles. I feel bad for her, she had them for about a week before the doctor figured out what they were.

Dad's mom has her surgery on Monday. Any prayers will be greatly appreciated since she's having part of her lung removed because they're pretty sure it's cancer. She'll be in the hospital at least 4 days before being able to go home.

I"ve gotta register for my certification exam. I'm scared about it. I don't feel like I know enough. I don't feel like I've been studying enough.

I'm so busy.

Help

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home