Friday, March 04, 2005

C3

Ok, so I asked my parents about C3 today, since I still live at home, I live by their rules and I needed to borrow their visa card to get my tickets. Well, I missed the pre-registration deadline, but I don't even know if I'll get to go now because they don't want me to go to Indy on my own because it's not the safest place says dad, who has been there before. I guess I should be glad that they care about my safety so much still, but I feel like a child and there were a few people that I was really looking forward to meeting and now it looks like I'm going to get screwed over there too unless anyone wants to go to Indianapolis with my April 21-23 to go be a Star Wars geek. Please my friends, help me indulge in my geekdom!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home