Friday, February 11, 2005

A good sign

Today I was doing some urine micros when our lab manager came up to me and asked if I'd applied for the 2nd shift position that's opening up yet. I told her that the posting hadn't been made public yet and I so I couldn't apply for it (since technically, I'm not an employee of Covenant Health Care). She told me that it should be available to the public tomorrow. Jeff was working with me and told me that that was a great sign and then asked me if I could handle working 8 hours as a student and then go directly into working 8 hours as a tech. I think I could handle it, but it'd be a little odd because when I'm a student I can't verify any results, but if I'm working as a tech, well then I'd have to verify results, so that would be just a wee bit odd. We'll see where it goes though

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home