Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow Day

Boy I miss those right now. We got like 7 inches of snow today. And I got up this morning and went to the doctor because I've been sick for a week and a half with what I thought was a cold. Got there a little after 9, which is when MedExpress opened but the doc wasn't there yet cuz she had to come in to Bay City from Midland, so she was late and so I didn't leave there until 10:15a and had to be to work at 11. Roads were terrible, so I called work and told them I'd be in after I got my prescription filled. Did that, came home and finished getting ready for work. Left home at 11, the time I was supposed to be at work. Almost got my car stuck in my road, slid down an overpass and almost missed my turn, couldn't see the lanes going down the highway and almost got ran off the road by a semi truck. I love driving in the snow. Didn't get to work til 11:45am. Fun

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home