Sunday, January 09, 2005

New computer parts and a few random thoughts

So I just ordered the parts that I'm gonna need to fix my computer. The case is gonna kick ass and I'm almost gonna have a new computer. Only starting out with 256mb of RAM, but it's better than the paperweight that I have right now. The only thing being re-used out of my computer is going to be the harddrive and the CD ROM drives. And the best part is it's only costing me $257, which isn't that bad for a new tower. C'mon Thursday or Friday. The FedEx truck needs to get here so I can have my computer back.

I start my internship tomorrow. I'm just a little nervous about it. It seems surprising that I'm this close to the end of school and I'm supposed to know what I'm doing when it comes to real patient results. I know that I do, but you just can't stop those thoughts from poppin up every now and then. Ah well, here's to my last day of sleeping in (and by sleeping in I mean 0600.) From now on I've got to be in the lab at 0630 every day except on Fridays when I have to be there at 0500. Joy. Here goes to me having no life for the next 18 weeks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home