Saturday, January 22, 2005

Internship Recap

So I'm through two weeks of internship, and I'm liking it so far. I was in hematology this last week and I got to learn how to use the analyzer, which is real cool. I saw a nice and real recognizeable case of CLL yesterday and I even knew what to do with the slide. The techs there are awesome, they answer my questions and are always showing me cool stuff. I even got to look at sperm under the microscope the other day. A couple of the techs that I've been working the closest with have been talking to me about where I want to work once I graduate. I hope that there's an opening at Covenant once I finish because I really like that lab. Someone will just have to retire so that a 2nd or 3rd shift position can open up for me.

Yuck. There's like 5 inches of snow out there, and it's still snowing and drifting. Why can't it do this on a day that I have off and don't have to go to Saginaw?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home