Sunday, December 19, 2004

Where have I been?

So I'm back home now. Got home at about 6pm on Friday after getting all my crap moved home. As dad said, the next time I move, it'll be when I move out of the house. Right now I can't wait for that. Anywho, got home, started unpacking, set up my computer and the tower will boot but all that happens with the monitor is that the monitor self test image goes down the screen. Looked at the cable and yup, there's the problem, somehow I managed to mash down a pin, so my monitor isn't getting the full signal that it's supposed to, so I'm stuck on the family computer. Blech. I can't wait for my dad to buy me a new cable. I wanna use my computer, I've got files on it that I need to access, and I have the urge to start writing a story. So yeah, that's where I've been. Busy doing stuff around the house (unpacking, which sucks more than packing) and we had the family over for my lil bro's birthday today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home