Sunday, December 12, 2004

A Little Slow

Ok, I know this is Ferris and all, but I swear, some places are just a little slow here. I quit working in the dining hall at the end of September, over 2 months ago. This morning, at this bright and early time of 8:22am (I know this cuz I looked at my alarm when the phone rang and swore), I get a phone call that went a lil like this:

Me: Hello
Sam: Hi Amanda, this is Sam at the Rock, are you coming in to work at 10am today?
Me: *stunned silence* Ummmmm, I quit a long time ago.
Sam: Oh, someone must not have taken you off the list, I'll do it now.
Me: Ok *hangs up*


Don't ya think that if I haven't been showing up to work for 2 months, that ya would get the point, especially since I did give 2 weeks written notice (something that most people probably don't do).

People at Ferris are special...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home