Thursday, December 23, 2004

I just LOVE Gateway

So I broke a pin on my monitor cable over the weekend. Went to RadioShack and bought a replacement, but it didn't work. Went to gateway.com and looked for a replacement part but couldn't find it. Stupid gateway and their hard to navigate site. But on the plus side I just found the part on newegg.com so dad ordered it for me. So hopefully it'll be here Fridayish since it was sent via FedEx. I can't wait, I need to access some files that are on my computer.

People are insane this time of year. Yesterday I took a phone call at work about fragrance and it took me a few minutes to get the answer since I don't have much fragrance experience and when I returned to the lady on the phone and she asked if I'd get her someone who actually wanted to wait on her. Just let me drop everything and work on your problem when it's 3 days before Christmas. I loathe last minute shoppers. And for some other excitement we had an associate go into labor in the breakroom today. Work is so much fun

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home