Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Reprise 2004

It seemed that Christmas came too fast this year and then when it came it was over too soon. Of course, it didn't help that I also worked Christmas Eve and got all the "I need something that smells nice for my wife" customers and had to rush to get ready for Christmas dinner that night. But it was nice that night, except for me spilling a glass of water all over the card table that us grandkids were sitting atand on myself. And my poor great-grandpa doesn't have any teeth right now so all he could eat was sweet potatoes. It was a nice night though but I did have a bit of a problem staying awake through Midnight Mass. Got to sleep in until about 11am though yesterday and had a nice morning and then went over to Grandma's and had a nice day. Had to keep saying No a lot though and try to stay one step ahead of the kids. It was a nice Christmas though, just over so fast.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home