Saturday, November 27, 2004

I hate my job

I swear that my schedule never stays the same for more than 12 hours at a time. Honestly, how am I supposed to have a life when they keep changing my schedule? Anywho, thanks to our asshole of a store manager, I'm working 8am-7pm tomorrow. All because he's not a good manager and decided that kids needed some extra work because during a sale it looked like a tornado swept through it. Whoop de friggen do! A GOOD manager would have stepped in and started to help out in the department, but nooooo, all the asswipe can do is tell our supervisor that she has to have people come in at 8am and stock and straighten. Blech. And then tonight Chavonne and I were the only decent zoners in the department and no one else could do anything at a decent rate to get the department how it's supposed to look. Lane is totally useless, but he's someone's kid (funny that I'm saying that since I got my job because I'm someone's kid, or well, I was when I was originally hired in) but he's just slow and useless. He's gotta get his act together or he won't make it through Christmas. Oh yeah, and I think I've got a crush on the women's department manager, he's just so good looking and nice...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home