Monday, October 18, 2004

Week Eight

It's week eight of the semester. For many people that means midterms, luckily none for me so I guess I'm lucky there. But it hit me. I'm 8 weeks away from being finished here at Ferris. I'm 2 weeks away from my assigned registration date to be able to register for my internship. In 2 or 3 weeks I'll know what hospital that I'll be doing my internship at and if I need to find a place to live or if I'm moving back home. It's kinda freaky. I'm 24 weeks away from graduation. I have my graduation clearance paperwork waiting to be filled out when I meet with Dan later this week. I'm nervous about graduating. It's kinda funny, here I am, four years of college later, ready to be a productive member of society. That's after I take my certification exam. I don't even know where I want to work yet. I went to the job fair on Thursday and got all kinds of offers, people wanting me to contact them in February and then Northern Michigan Hospital in Petosky was offering to put people up in a hotel for a night before an interview and then an interview the next day and being able to job shadow to see how you like the hospital. I dunno, it seems like it's years away, but I know it'll come before I know it and I'll be looking for a job after taking my certification exam. Eight more weeks still at Ferris...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home