Monday, September 13, 2004

Won't ya come back home again?

I went back to St Paul's for the first time this semester since it was the first Sunday that I've been here. Every time that I go there after not being there for a while, I feel like I've come back home. That little chapel down in the woods just seems so comforting and so much more friendly than the church that I go to at home. There's a feeling of belonging there. The regular parishoners are so welcoming to the college students, they cook us dinner every Sunday, I've gotten rides offered for church events in the case that I didn't have a car by people that have just seen me in church. And Father Wayne and Deacon John just know how to connect to the college student. They know how to keep our attention and how to apply the Word to what we're going to. I feel like I'm home again there

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home