Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just what I needed

Ahhhh nothing like a weekend at home. It was so nice and peaceful. I pretty much did absolutlely nothing at all. The only thing that I really did was go shopping some yesterday and go to church with my grandma. It was nice at church too because I saw Chris (my manager at Penney's) and she said that I could have weekend hours while I'm at school if I wanted them. So now I'm gonna quit at the cafeteria and get hours at Penney's since I can can get more hours in one weekend at Penney's then in 2 weeks at the Rock and it's at higher pay. Duh, what kind of choice is that? And today I pretty much read and finished my laundry before coming back to school. Plus my mom made muffins that were delicious. Good weekend

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home