Thursday, August 26, 2004

They don't want to let me go!

Ok, so yesterday was my last day of work. Made it through with no major problems, even though I did have to work with Cita and I ended up snapping at her, oh well. I said good bye to Chris and got a hug from her and she told me that I was a godsend. So all was good, I have a job when I come back home at Christmas.

So anyways, 9am today the phone rings. It's Leia, one of the other department managers. "Chris wants to know if you can work from 3-9 today" I've now realized that "[insert manager's name here] wants to know if you can work..." is just a Penney's ploy because Chris knew that yesterday was my last day because I'm leaving for school tomorrow and Leia didn't know that I was leaving. So, I told her no that I had to pack and she asked where I was going and I said that I was leaving for school tomorrow and she said that she'd wondered why I wasn't on the schedule. They just don't want to get rid of me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home