Saturday, July 17, 2004

Beware the hoardes

Eesh, it's been sidewalk sales at the mall since Thursday. Today, Chris (my manager), kept having me take more clearance items down to the mall enterance. I swear that I spent a quarter of my day today in the elevator going back and forth between children's and the sidewalk sales. It was scary down there. We've got major clearance right now with 60% off of original prices. In some spots, stuff is 80% off. We had girl's capri's marked down to $4.77. With the extra 20% off of clearance prices, they were $3.82. So as the big H-fixture that we had down at the mall became more bare looking, I'd take more capri's down off of the sales floor. Wow. I got rushed every time that I took more capri's down there. Half of what I took down never made it to the H-fixture. It was best just to back away from the stock cart and let people do as they please and then hang up what's left. Wowsa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home